Jun 2, 2011

I'm feeling ready!

My cute little baby is going to make his appearance soon, so I whipped out some new blankets and a carseat cover for him.  I thought these colors would be fun to try out, and in a quilted style too.


Then of course I had to make a super soft one for him!  It's so cute!

I saw this dino fabric and loved the way it looked with the bright blue dots!

I fell in love with the green gray combo and had to make a soft quilt!  Every time I sew with minky I remember how much I hate it.  I had such a hard time keeping everything straight.  Oh well, it's super cuddly, so I don't think he'll mind :)

Ever have one of those moments where the fabric in the store is "so cute" then you get home and say what was I thinking?  That may have been the case here.  I loved the orange and blue and brown and thought this nursing cover would coordinate so cute with the carseat, but when I laid it all out I realized it looks like an old lady's tablecloth.  I sewed it anyway, we'll see if it get's used :)

1 comment:

Sharee said...

LOVE all the new stuff for Krew!! Great job!