Apr 5, 2012

Bedroom makeover

BEFORE:  I was sick of the greens and reds and wanted to tie it in with the rest of the house.





AFTER:  This is what I came up with and I love it!  I went with the turquoise and black and added some yellow and gray accents.  The only thing I wish is that the bedroom furniture was black or white.  But that's not something I want to get into right now, so we just look past it. :) 

Another view


I love these frames too!  They just finish off the look.






I bought these lamp bases at Target and then just covered a plain white shade with fabric from JoAnnes.  I wanted to do ruffled ones, but I got the NO WAY from the husband.  He said that would just be too girly.



While I was at it, I made curtains for the front door.  They are glass and I feel like we are in a fish bowl at night.  I made it so the side ones can snap off during the day and the middle one ties up with the black ribbons. 

No comments: