Apr 19, 2011

More blue for the living room.


I bought these cute little knobs at the craft store and threw some paint on them.

I thought they would be perfect to hang these existing boards on  -just to add some color and tie in the blue.  I also changed out the ribbon to a black and white paisley.  I have some of that to tie in also!
I got this cute family sign from a friend a while back.  It was super cute, but i decided to add some color to it while we're at it!  I forgot to take a before picture, so yes, this is the back, but it looked the same on the front...sort of. 

I Picked out some paint in all the colors I am trying to accent with.

Then I sanded the edged and then stained them darker.  Looks cute huh!? 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The knobs look great. Cute cute cute!

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

Look at you go girl! Your my inspiration. Everything looks amazing!!!