Apr 20, 2011

Blue Entry Table!

Aaaah!  I can't believe I forgot to take a "before" picture!  Just use your imagination and pretend it was all black with distressed edges.  This is with the first coat of blue paint.

This is with it sanded and stained.

And here we have it upstairs and all decorated.  I obviously need to update some decor, but one step at a time.  For now this will do!

Then I made this runner (with the same lamp fabric) to put on top of the bright piece of furniture.  I thought it would tone it down a little.  Maybe not.  But I love the color combo!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Very very cute! I am liking all of your color you are putting in the living room. I was just looking around mine and it is all earth colors. I am so boring!

Kelly said...

What a fun color! The stain gives it just the right look. Now I just need to come and see it in person already!

The Wolfs said...

way to go lady! you rocked it as I knew you would